Friday 8 November 2013

Final Ancillaries


Magazine Advert:





Above is my final edition of my magazine advert. Overall I'm pretty impressed with my work ethic towards this piece of work as I put a lot of work into the design of it. From my first draft of this I have made several improvements, one of which is that I made the silhouette figure much more crispier and sharper as I thought it didn't look as distinctive as I wanted it to. Also I decided  to instead of simply just writing 'NME' and 'GQ' for example I decided to include the actual logo of that magazine as I thought this would look more professional. Moving from that I also decided to include social networking logo's to reach out to fans and my target audience as then it's a way that the fans can feel like there closer and interacting with the band which I why I chose to involve the website address also.

Digipak:





Above is my final edit of my digipak which I have completed towards my a2 media coursework. After looking through my first edit of my digipak I felt as if my skills wasn't shown throughout and I felt like it could easily be improved especially over the fact that it was rushed and I didn't put as much effort into it as I could have.
Moving from my first draft one of the main changes I made was that I actually took new pictures as before I used print screens from my music video so automatically I thought this could improve my final edition of my digipak. Also I decided to completely change the panel which involved Polaroid images as I thought it definitely looked rushed and very pixelated so I decided to change this idea. Also I decided that my front cover looked far too plain as there was only writing on it so I decided to move my silhouettes onto it which instantly made it look more appealing. I also completely altered the CD panel as I came to the conclusion the idea of an alarm clock didn't look professional so I decided to keep it simple and alter it to make it bolder. The other two panels which makes up my digipak simply just includes images which I took of the band but I tried to represent these images is an artistic way instead of just imported an image onto it.

No comments:

Post a Comment